The DOPA program is hosted by Erath, Comanche and Hamilton Texas AgriLife Extension Service.
Registration will begin at 9:30.
The Program will be from 10:00am – 4:00pm.
The morning program will begin at the Dublin Rotary Building, 126 E Black Jack Street in Dublin.
Topics will include:
- Nutrient Management when Utilizing Lagoon Water Sludge, Dr. Sam Feagley, Texas Agrilife Extension Soil Specialist
- Waste Water Treatment Options, Dr. Anish Jantriania, Extension Biological & Agricultural Engineering and Dr. Zong Liu, Extension Specialist, Animal Waste Engineer
- Policy and Regulation Update, Dan Turley, Texas Association of Dairymen
- Travel to Dreamcatcher Dairy for rest of afternoon portion.
- Irrigating with Lagoon Water, Dr. Dana Porter, Professor & Associate Department Head, Engineering
- Keeping it Simple Designs & Management; New Technologies for Lagoon Management, Dr. Anish Jantrania and Dr. Zong Liu.
5 DOPA Credits offered. Two DOPA Credits for the morning session and three DOPA Credits for the afternoon session.
Lunch will be provided at no cost by our sponsors.
Please RSVP by April 4th at 254-965-1460 or send an email to email@example.com